Re: postgresql books and convertion utilities

From: Alexander Staubo <alex(at)purefiction(dot)net>
To: Ganbold <ganbold(at)micom(dot)mng(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql books and convertion utilities
Date: 2006-10-30 09:27:45
Lists: pgsql-general

On Oct 30, 2006, at 03:30 , Ganbold wrote:

> Which one is worth from following books?
>
> 1. PostgreSQL (2nd Edition) by Korry Douglas (Paperback - Jul 26,
> 2005)

This is a good book. As far as I know it's the most up-to-date
general-purpose PostgreSQL book.

If you are interested in previewing books online, I recommend
O'Reilly's Safari (http://safaribooks.com/), which offers this book
and many other PostgreSQL books for browsing and searching. (The 14-
day trial membership is free; credit card required -- unless
canceled, it automatically switches to a paid subscription after the
14 days).

Alexander.