Moving database and schema to a new tablespace

From: Richard Shaw <richard(at)aggress(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Moving database and schema to a new tablespace
Date: 2011-09-08 18:09:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I'm looking to move a database by using ALTER DATABASE $DB SET TABLESPACE and i'd also like to move a schema over to the same new tablespace, googling around, it looks like there was a an ALTER SCHEMA $SCHEMA SET TABLESPACE command in the past, but apparently no longer. I'm using Postgres 9, can anyone confirm if this is still possible, and if not, how I can move the schema over ?

Thanks in advance

Richard