Re: corrupted rows in pg_attribute deleted

From: "marvin(dot)deoliveira" <marvin(dot)deoliveira(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: corrupted rows in pg_attribute deleted
Date: 2011-09-08 13:28:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm inserting rows in pg_attribute from a old version of the table.
After that, the pg_class.relnatts field is updated with the result of:
select count(*) from pg_attribute where attrelid = 167017 and attnum > 0 --
returns 24
So I try do drop the table to see if it works and I get a message like this:
An error has occurred:
ERROR: invalid attribute number 25 for fase_laudo_apac
The curious thing is if I delete or insert another row, the number in the
error message is always the actual numbers of rows +1 (as we see above).
what is wrong?

-----
Marcos Oliveira