odbc_fdw

From: <fschwend(at)hsr(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: odbc_fdw
Date: 2011-11-28 15:27:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there!

I built the current PostgreSQL 9.1.1 sources under Ubuntu 11.04 (in a VMware under Win7).
I followed the steps in this guide:
www.thegeekstuff.com/2009/04/linux-postgresql-install-and-configure-from-source

It seems to work (I can run the server and connect to it with PgAdmin).

Now I'd like to integrate the ODBC_FDW extension in my installation. However, I don't really
understand the steps described on the download page:
pgxn.org/dist/odbc_fdw/0.1.0

Can anybody tell me how to build it? I'm a software developer myself but a Linux newbie...

Thank you for your help!