RE: PostGreSql 7.1

From: "Trewern, Ben" <Ben(dot)Trewern(at)mowlem(dot)com>
To: "'Jack'" <ycc(at)bigfoot(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: PostGreSql 7.1
Date: 2001-03-30 16:12:37
Lists: pgsql-general

http://www.postgresql.org/sites.html has a list of mirrors try one of them
near you and the RPMs should be in directory dev/test-rpms

Regards

Ben

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content
to any other person.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this
message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect
its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the Company.