Re: Postgresql and Athlon64 ?

From: Abdul-Wahid Paterson <abdulwahid(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: NTPT <ntpt(at)centrum(dot)cz>
Cc: PgSql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql and Athlon64 ?
Date: 2005-01-31 16:02:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have been running a 2Gb database for about 3 months now on my AMD64
bit and have been very happy with the peformance and stability. I am
running it under Gentoo.

I don't have any particular benchmarks and only my own testing of our
company scripts. I have been very impressed with the performance.

Regards,

Abdul-Wahid