dblink: rollback transaction

From: "Oleg Lebedev" <oleg(dot)lebedev(at)waterford(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: dblink: rollback transaction
Date: 2004-02-05 00:08:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there a way to rollback a dblink transaction?
Say, I delete some data from the remote database, but I don't want this
to be visible untill the data is inserted in the current database. And
if the insertion of data in the current database throws an error, I want
to rollback the dblink transaction, which should restore data in its
original remote location.

Thanks.

Oleg

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in this e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.