Re: attempt on website changes

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: attempt on website changes
Date: 2004-01-13 16:36:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

>> The result is available here:
>> http://oc.cs.msu.su/stuff/PostgreSQL.html
>
> Right off, don't like it ... find that I'm having problems focusing my
> eyes anywhere on it ... there is no "balance" to it :( but, then
> again,
> that just may be me ...

Ugh, I have to concur: it just hurts my eyes looking at this page.
Indeed it isn't balanced: there are large colored blocks on the right
and nothing on the left. Nice try, but I think we're not quite there
yet :-)

Cheers.

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco