Re: Lost mails

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Lost mails
Date: 2003-10-01 21:54:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr> writes:
> Two mails with updated translations for /src/backend/po/hr.po are lost.
> First time I send clear po file, second tar.gz - no result.
> Is something blocking mails with attachment ?

How big were they --- over 40K? If so, they're probably being held for
moderator approval.

> I didn't receive notification
> that mail is blocked or something like that.

You're supposed to; I know I always get a notification when I run into
one of the moderator filters. But I've gotten the impression it doesn't
work for everybody. You could talk to Marc about it if you want to try
to help debug the issue.

> Can I try to send it to some other address ?

pgsql-patches has a higher limit than the other lists, I think. But
don't resend until you've confirmed that Marc doesn't have it in his
moderator queue.