Event System

From: Jean-Gérard Pailloncy <jg(at)rilk(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Event System
Date: 2009-06-06 08:44:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I study the possibility to devellop an application with libevent and
postgresql. I discover that a new "Event System" will be present in libpq
8.4.

I would like to know if, when I send asynchronously a query to the server
with PQsendQuery/PQsendQueryPrepared, the "Event Callback Procedure" will
be call when the result is ready and then the callback will call
PQgetResult ?
No more need to monitor the connexion waiting for the next result...

Cordialement,
Jean-Gérard Pailloncy