Re: Correct way to send a composite type to Postgres

From: Jason Tesser <jasontesser(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Correct way to send a composite type to Postgres
Date: 2010-02-18 11:48:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

yea that is what i did. I was wondering though if there are gotchas here
for escaping? Are here are Utilities in the driver I can use to make sure
the data is escaped ok? any thoughts here.

I mean basically i did

public String getValue() {
return "(" + person.getId() + "," + person.getFirstName() + "," +
person.getLastName() + "," + person.getMiddleName() + ")";
}