Correct way to send a composite type to Postgres

From: Jason Tesser <jasontesser(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Correct way to send a composite type to Postgres
Date: 2010-02-16 11:13:25
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I have a composite type that is an IN parameter for a Stored Function. How
do I construct the type in Java?

I know in Postgres I can do row(...) I was hoping for something a little
more Javaish instead to having to build that String.

Can I extend PGObject to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager
1-305-858-1422