No I'm not...

From: Jim Nasby <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy List <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: No I'm not...
Date: 2007-07-20 06:05:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

It's been brought to my attention that a press release went out
stating that I would be doing a lightning talk at OSCon about
"EnterpriseDB projects and its work with the PostgreSQL community".

Hopefully I don't need to say this, but that's absolutely *NOT* going
to be happening. I don't know how or why someone got that impression,
either.

Ironically I saw the email about this a bit after the email I just
sent about what I actually do plan on talking about...
--
Jim Nasby jim(at)nasby(dot)net