service doesn't start

From: "Stephan Heilner" <SHeilner(at)studeo(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: service doesn't start
Date: 2004-11-30 15:52:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I am using postgres 8.0.0 beta5. The problem I am having is when I
start windows, the postgres service doesn't start automatically. The
weird thing is that it used to start automatically. There doesn't seem
to be any way to start the service as an underprivileged user if I am an
administrator. So basically to start postgres, I have to uninstall,
reinstall and the re-import my database.

<http://www.studeo.com/>