PostgreSQL at FOSDEM 2010 - scheule and information

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL at FOSDEM 2010 - scheule and information
Date: 2010-01-08 16:23:05
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-announce

As has become tradition, PostgreSQL will be present at FOSDEM 2010 in
Brussels, Belgium. This is a great, *free*, conference for people
interested in just PostgreSQL, and even more for those interested in
other OpenSource products as well. For information about the
conference, see http://www.fosdem.org

PostgreSQL will have a stand where we will be answering questions,
talking to people in general, and selling PostgreSQL merchandise.

We will also have a "developer room", where we will be running our own
mini-conference of PostgreSQL-specific talks. The schedule for this
room has now been posted at:

http://www.postgresql.eu/events/schedule/fosdem2010/

(iCalendar version available at the bottom of the page in case you want to
sync this to your phone, for example)

Entrance to the PostgreSQL developer room is, of course, like the rest
of FOSDEM free, and no registration is reqiured.

We would, however, appreciate if those who know they will be attending
register their intent at:

http://www.postgresql.eu/events/register/fosdem2010/

This registration will put you on a temporary mailinglist, where we
will notify you of things like schedule changes. This mailinglist will
be removed once the conference is over, and your addres will not be
shared with anybody.

Registering will also give you access to the conference feedback
system at http://www.postgresql.eu/events/feedback/fosdem2010/ that we
will ask you to rate our talks and speakers at.

To re-iterate, registration is *not* mandatory, it's purely
informational. There is no deadline for registration.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/