Re: Patch committers

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch committers
Date: 2009-11-14 14:31:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 13:35, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 4:11 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
>> How about we add specific feature(s) about tihs to the commitfest
>> management tool? Like the possibility to directly link a git
>> repo/branch with the patch?
>
> So two fields, one for the repo URL and one for the branch name?

Yeah, I think that's it. It might actually be interesting to pull the
latest version date and make a note in the cf management stuff
automagically in case there the git repo has a more updated version
than the one that was submitted. I think that could be quite useful -
shouldn't be too hard to do, I think. Probably just a cron job that
updates a third col in the db?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/