Re: No download of Windows binaries without registering?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Sam Mason <sam(at)samason(dot)me(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: No download of Windows binaries without registering?
Date: 2009-08-26 18:58:17
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 20:45, Sam Mason<sam(at)samason(dot)me(dot)uk> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 08:11:58PM +0200, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
>> If one goes directly http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgbindownload.do
>> this is not necessary (which is what I expect), but as far as I can tell,
>> there is no direct link to that page.
>
> hum,
>
>  http://www.postgresql.org/download/windows
>
> seems to point there.  Maybe the link there from:

Really? When i click that link, I get to the page that doesn't require
registration...

>  http://www.postgresql.org/download/
>
> could be clearer somehow?

The link from there, for "Postgres Plus", also brings me to a page
that doesn't require registration..

Exactly which link do you click to get to the page that requires registration?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/