Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] planet-es.postgresql.org

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] planet-es.postgresql.org
Date: 2009-08-01 09:03:49
Lists: pgsql-www

> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Dave Page<dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
>> Why is this on the slaves list? Please move it to -www where it
>> discussed properly.
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Guido Barosio<gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>>> Magnus, Stefan,
>>>
>>>   Thanks for your replies. The idea is to "replicate the spirit" of
>>> planet.postgresql.org in an spanish flavour. Just that. A spanish blog
>>> for PostgreSQL.

You are aware that this is not a blog platform, "just" an aggregator,
correct? That the blogs themselves live elsehwere, for example on
blogger?

>>>   And I have no problems with the current software if it that
>>> represents an ease of time and resources.
>>>
>>>  http://planet-es.postgresql.org would be a lovely vhost name. If you
>>> guys need my fingers as a sysadmin in order to get this up 'n running,
>>> just ask and I will get in the ring.

The work in getting it up shouldn't be too hard. But I think if you
want it to be completely spanish-language, we'd probably need to make
the software translatable? It's not that hard, but that's a piece of
work that hasn't been done yet. once that is done, you'd need an
actual translation :)

--
Magnus Hagander
Self: http://www.hagander.net/