client connections to libpq

From: "Brian E(dot) Sanders" <brian(at)vingulf(dot)org>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: tih(at)Harmartun(dot)priv(dot)no(dot)tgl(at)mythos(dot)jpl(dot)nasa(dot)gov
Subject: client connections to libpq
Date: 1998-10-17 09:38:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have posted on this twice before about this question, but what does
this mean in the 6.4-beta2 HISTORY file:

Libpq now allows asynchronous clients(Tom)

If someone knowledgeable would just tell me it's too esoteric a question for
the mailing lists, please let me know and I'll look elsewhere.

Brian

--
Brian Sanders, Software Engineer 619.452.6450
http://www.vingulf.org