AIX needs a new port maintainer.

From: darrenk(at)insightdist(dot)com (Darren King)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: AIX needs a new port maintainer.
Date: 1998-04-23 22:31:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm leaving my current job at the end of the month and will no
longer be able to watch over the aix ports. Not that there aren't
other very knowledgable aix people on the list, I just seem to be
the most vocal. *grin*

My new position is at United Parcel Service maintaining and coding
for their web site. I don't believe I will be able to code there
as I do now here at Insight. I'll probably only monitor the lists.

I'm looking into getting a PC at home so I can keep coding, but I
don't think see that happening until June. Then I'll jump back in
the fire again.

I have a couple of patches in the works that I intend to finish
and submit before next Thursday.

I still have the big patch to allow the change in block size, but
don't think I'll have time to get the various char types to change
with it. If there is still interest in this, I will make a new
patch against the latest snapshot or 6.3.2 and send to PATCHES.

Any bugs and/or glitches I've caused, speak before the 30th or hold
your peace until June. :)

Darren King
darrenk(at)insightdist(dot)com