Re: Open 7.1 items

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open 7.1 items
Date: 2001-01-25 10:06:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Quoting Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>:

> I have trickled the emails as I reviewed them, asking for comments. It
> was not one big email.

I haven't seen them either, although my Inbox is big again, and I'm filtering
out mails by their subject line, so it's possible I've missed them.

I'm slowly working my way through JDBC, but it's all hinging on getting my
linux box back online. It's powered up, but not talking to the network :-(

Should be sorted by Saturday morning...

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/