Catching up with email & JDBC

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Catching up with email & JDBC
Date: 2001-01-09 09:05:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Due to a minor configuration problem, I've not been able to receive any emails
for retep.org.uk since last year. It's now sorted (thanks Marc) but I've got
some 3000+ emails to sort out.

So with that, and the hours I'm doing with the new job it's going to be
Saturday (13th Jan) before I can sort out the major problems the current
version of the JDBC driver has.

On the plus side, I now have JBuilder (part of the new job) so that old egg
will be sorted at the same time ;-)

More later, Peter

--
Peter Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/