HTML to access a database

From: "Evan Panagiotopoulos" <epanagio(at)pcsd(dot)k12(dot)ny(dot)us>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: HTML to access a database
Date: 2003-10-20 00:31:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

I created a database with a table and I am interested to learn how to
access it from a web page. Since I am a novice I would like to see an
example or two of that.

Can you recommend any online tutorials? I fount many tutorials on sql
and configuring postgresql but I would like to see how to access the
database with html.

I have been learning php and I do know a little of perl.

Thanks,

Evan