Re: Needed: Simplified guide to optimal memory configuration

From: Todd Landfried <tlandfried(at)viatornetworks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Needed: Simplified guide to optimal memory configuration
Date: 2005-06-24 21:18:24
Lists: pgsql-performance

For those who provided some guidance, I say "thank you." You comments
helped out a lot. All of our customers who are using the older
release are now very pleased with the performance of the database now
that we were able to give them meaningful configuration settings. I'm
also pleased to see that Frank WIles has taken upon himself the
effort to write this guidance down for folks like me.

Kudos to you all. Thanks again.

Todd