Re: Where Can I find JDBC driver.

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: Mateusz Mazur <vincent(at)waw(dot)pdi(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where Can I find JDBC driver.
Date: 2000-12-12 09:00:29
Lists: pgsql-sql

Quoting Mateusz Mazur <vincent(at)waw(dot)pdi(dot)net>:

> Hello.
> I wonder where I can find JDBC driver for Postgresql. I think it should
> be
> class (sorry I am newbie). I would be very greatfull for quick
> response.

The JDBC driver is actually a collection of many classes. What you want is the
jar archive containing them. Now if you have the source to postgresql, cd into
the src/interfaces/jdbc directory and type make.

If not, then you can download a precompiled jar file from my web site.

Normally this would be http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/ however as Marc knows
it's taking an extraordinarily long time to move servers so the following link
will also work while the DNS catches up:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

NB: Most of the links will fail, but the .jar files should work.

As on how to use the jar file, check the Interfaces list archives.

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/