Re: PL/pgSQL

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Tuttle, Gene" <cetuttle(at)rottlundhomes(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PL/pgSQL
Date: 2004-06-30 16:03:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

"Tuttle, Gene" <cetuttle(at)rottlundhomes(dot)com> writes:
> I am not able to run any user created functions.
> [ plpgsql dumps core ]

My bet would be that you have a plpgsql.so library that is mismatched
with your postgres server. It's fairly easy to get into such situations
if you've upgraded your PG version, or made a custom PG installation
without being careful to get rid of the one that comes preinstalled.
You didn't give enough details to say exactly what to do to fix it, though.