Warm - standby system.

From: "Nimesh Satam" <nimesh(dot)zedo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Nimesh Satam" <nimesh(dot)satam(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Warm - standby system.
Date: 2007-04-24 07:11:55
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

I tried to create a standby system as per the steps mentioned in the
following article

http://archives.postgresql.org/sydpug/2006-10/msg00001.php.

Can anybody let me know the steps which are supposed to be followed to make
the standby machine for read access? and how it should be one.

Also it will be helpful if you can let me know what care needs to be taken
to implement this in production.

Regards,
Nimesh.