From: Dane Ensign <dane(at)deepsnow(dot)org>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2005-07-31 02:16:16
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. =)

Im very new to postgres. I have it installed on os x with version
8.0.2. when I run: createlang plpgsql template1 under the postgres
user I get this error:
// createlang: language installation failed: ERROR: could not access
file "$libdir/plpgsql": No such file or directory
There is no entry in the directory for plpgsql. When I did
pg_config --configure. The entry '--with-perl' exists.

Please can someone help me figure out how to get plpgsql setup?

Dane Ensign