Threads limit for postmaster

From: "Guillaume Pungeot" <gpungeot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Threads limit for postmaster
Date: 2007-11-28 10:23:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I have a problem when a lot of connexions are opened on postgresql.

When 243 threads have been created by postmaster, the next CreateThread
fails and the following error is written in pglogs : "FATAL: could not
create sigchld waiter thread: error code 8".

I need to open more than 300 connexions on my server.
Is there anyone to help me ?

OS : windows 2003 server x64 edition.

Regards

--