Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Faster expression evaluation and targetlist projection.

From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Faster expression evaluation and targetlist projection.
Date: 2017-03-26 00:33:33
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

On 03/25/2017 05:21 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> On March 25, 2017 4:54:08 PM PDT, Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com> wrote:
>>On 03/25/2017 04:45 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
>>> I think, for starters, seeing regression.diffs from sepgsql would be
>>> useful. Might already clear up what's the issue.
>>
>>I went looking, and even after a forced run the diff file is gone --
>>does the buildfarm auto-cleanup or something?
>
> Yes, it does. You'd probably have to run the tests manually. Do you
> have selinux setup? I assumed you would, given I seen to recall a
> talk of yours with references to it ;)

Yeah, but those machines are MLS fully constrained, and the sepgsql
regression test specifically needs "targeted" and some other particular
setup. So the easiest box to run this on is the buildfarm animal, but I
also want to do it in a way that doesn't mess up that environment.

I found "keep_error_builds" in build-farm.conf and tried setting to 1
and rerunning in force -- that seems to have worked, so diffs attached.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
sepgsql.regression.diffs text/plain 6.3 KB