Re: BDR: cannot drop database even after parting the node

From: Florin Andrei <florin(at)andrei(dot)myip(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BDR: cannot drop database even after parting the node
Date: 2015-09-16 22:25:51
Lists: pgsql-general

With all nodes parted from the group, I've tried to remove the bdr
extension, or the table I've used for tests, but neither works:

bdrdemo=# DROP EXTENSION bdr;
ERROR: No peer nodes or peer node count unknown, cannot acquire DDL
lock
HINT: BDR is probably still starting up, wait a while

bdrdemo=# DROP TABLE t1bdr;

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/