JDBC Driver not found

From: "Felix Bollenbeck" <feboll(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC Driver not found
Date: 2004-01-29 15:57:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi I´m gathering first experiences in jdbc+postgres. i have a little tool
accessing postgres 7.3 db on localhost, next step however, accessing the db
from a not remote host does not work, simply because i can´t get the jdbc
driver(pg73jdbc3) working for my jar file on the remote running on winnt 4.0. i
have placed the driver in the jre\lib\ext dir. java catches classdefnotfound
trying to Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");.
what is the problem?
thx.

felix.

Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail