Re: Crash in PostgreSQL 7.0.b5.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: frank(at)exit(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Crash in PostgreSQL 7.0.b5.
Date: 2000-04-24 17:11:08
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Frank Mayhar <frank(at)exit(dot)com> writes:
> This probably depends heavily on the data I'm using and the script I
> wrote.

Yeah, probably so. Can you extract an SQL script that causes the
problem? That would make it possible to try to reproduce the failure
here, which would vastly simplify debugging.

I would assume that the CREATE TABLE command for that table, associated
CREATE INDEX commands, followed by the INSERT commands for that table
up to the point of the crash ought to do it...