Re: Joining several tables

From: "PM" <pmeloy(at)home(dot)negate(dot)spam(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Joining several tables
Date: 2001-01-23 03:35:50
Lists: pgsql-sql

As long as the contactid is not null in any of the tables its easy. You
didn't give any column name information so I'll wing it. Not knowing the
relationships between the tables means this might get you a fair amount of
repeat data. If there is only ONE row in each table for a given contactid
it'll work ok.

SELECT street,phone,contname FROM Address a, PhoneNumber p, Contact c WHERE
a.contactid=p.contactid and a.contactid=c.contactid;

I have no affiliation with cold remedy manufacturers (heh, Contact c...)