Re: Ensure that maxlen is an integer value in dict_int configuration

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Arthur Zakirov <a(dot)zakirov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Ensure that maxlen is an integer value in dict_int configuration
Date: 2018-03-27 14:24:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On 27 Mar 2018, at 15:04, Arthur Zakirov <a(dot)zakirov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru> wrote:

> But the patch breaks options parsing in another place. After the patch:

> So the right fix could be as it done in postgres_fdw_validator() for
> 'fetch_size' option.

Doh. I had a strtol() first but found the defGetInt32() version elegantly
small.. but I kept testing the former patch the whole time. Attached is my
first version which now turned into the second. Thanks for looking at the
patch, I’ll go stand in the corner a bit now.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment Content-Type Size
dict_int_maxlen_v2.patch application/octet-stream 1.0 KB