plpgsql question

From: Brian Hirt <bhirt(at)mobygames(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: plpgsql question
Date: 2003-11-25 22:56:18
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm looking to find out how many rows were effected during an update in
a trigger. I ran across this message by jan talking about this feature
possibly being added to postgresql 6.5, but I can't find any reference
to such a feature in the current documentation. Did this ever make it
into postgresql?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/1999-02/msg00110.php