Connecting error

From: "Shulman, Michael" <mshulman(at)bu(dot)edu>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Connecting error
Date: 2006-03-21 15:47:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I tried to connect PostgeSQL 8.1 (Windows) for remote computer and got
error:

"Error connecting to the server: server closed the connection
unexpectedly This probably means the server terminated abnormally before
or while processing the request"

I start stop service few time before I got this error.
Now it become permanent. I try to connect from deferent PC and have same
result. I reinstall PostgreSQL but it goes not help.
Local pgAdmin work normally.
Any idea.

Michael