Compatibility postgresql6.5.3 and psqlodbc drivers

From: Christophe M <chris71(at)caramail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compatibility postgresql6.5.3 and psqlodbc drivers
Date: 1999-12-16 15:41:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am trying to connect from a NT station to a Unix
postgresql database,
using psqlodbc drivers downloaded from the net on december
the 13th (postdrv.exe).
An error message appears on the screen. I tried to compil
the psqlodbc drivers from
the postgresql 6.5.3 release, but I am not sure they are ok
because an exception
error occurs when I use them.

Could you please tell me what is wrong ?

I am a novice, so could you send me succesfully builded
psqlodbc.dll from
postgresql 6.5.3, or could you tell me where to find them
?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Christophe MOCQ

- odbc driver version : 6.40.0.6 from postdrv.exe
downloaded on dec, the 13th
on
www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc

- postgresql database version : 6.5.3

- error message I saw on the screen : ERROR : pg_user :
Table does not exist

pg_user file does not exist in the 6.5 release !
The driver doesn't seems to
have evolved ?

- the commlog file : psqlodbc_172.log

Vendez tout... aux enchères - http://www.caraplazza.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
psqlodbc_172.log application/octet-stream 9.0 KB