pgpool-II 4.0 switching over standby to master issue

From: Om Prakash Jaiswal <op12om(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: Postgres List <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgpool-II 4.0 switching over standby to master issue
Date: 2019-10-21 09:11:16
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I am facing issue in installation and configuration of pgpool-II.
I installed successfully in replication mode between two nodes.
Installation is successful and data replicating in replication mode in both nodes.
However, I am not able to switch primary to secondary and secondary to primary nodes.
If someone have installation and configuration steps, please share and help to me.

Postgres10,
OS: RHEL 7.6
Pgpool 4.0

Regards