Re: update

From: Çagil Seker <cagils(at)biznet(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: "PGAdmin-Support-List (E-mail)" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: update
Date: 2002-11-29 14:10:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

I think I have a problem with the security tab. I cannot change any security setting. I cannot create any schema. I cannot change/edit any table, column etc. And the security tab for public schema says PUBLIC group has only "create, usage" rights; but all the fields are disabled. I cannot add change a group or privilidge here. I'm stuck. What can I do? And sorry if I miss smt easy.

Cagil.