PQexec

From: "Jim Di Crescenzo" <cybergod(at)netrover(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PQexec
Date: 2001-01-15 20:33:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I was wondering if the C function PQexec does a commit when ran... I was
wondering if there was a way to turn it of or some trick so I can you use
BEGIN/COMMIT/ROLLBACK... I have been trying to use PQexec and send it a
begin and connect but I cannot roll back... Hope some one can help

cybergod(at)netrover(dot)com