RE: [INTERFACES] working with ODBC driver

From: Michael J Davis <michael(dot)j(dot)davis(at)tvguide(dot)com>
To: Michael J Davis <michael(dot)j(dot)davis(at)tvguide(dot)com>, "'Herbert Ambos'" <herbert(at)tuba(dot)msuiit(dot)edu(dot)ph>, Robert Carbonari <robertC(at)opmr(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] working with ODBC driver
Date: 1999-06-03 15:12:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

BTW, this assumes that the name of your ODBC data source is "PostgreSQL".
You may need to change "PostgreSQL" to the name of your ODBC data source for
your PostgreSQL database. Also, I use a trusted connection so no password
is required. You can hard code a user name and password rather than using
the user name of the current user (this script shows you how to get the
current connected user). I would recommend hard coding the user name if you
are NOT using Access97 security.