FW: [GENERAL] question on converting M$ Access tables

From: Michael Davis <michael(dot)davis(at)prevuenet(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: FW: [GENERAL] question on converting M$ Access tables
Date: 1999-03-10 21:28:48
Lists: pgsql-general

I have an access database that reads an access table structure, creates the
database on Postgres and copies the data from Access into Postgres. There
are a lot of limitations. I would like to have a chance to clean it up a
little before releasing it. I am using it convert my existing Access tables
(approximately 40 of them) to Postgres.