Re: psql undefined symbol error on Ubuntu

From: "Harsha Hegde" <harsha(dot)hegde(at)vonage(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psql undefined symbol error on Ubuntu
Date: 2009-07-09 14:57:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

Raghu Ram,

Thanks for responding. This link already seems to exist:

# ln -s /lib/libreadline.so.5 /lib/libedit.so.2
ln: creating symbolic link `/lib/libedit.so.2': File exists

Regards,
Harsha

NOTE: The information contained in this email message is considered
confidential and proprietary to the sender and is intended solely for
review and use by the named recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the
message.