Re: Bug: title bar goes away

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug: title bar goes away
Date: 2010-03-16 08:39:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I'm still getting this, except that now I'm getting it intermittently on
> query windows.  Using "default view" and/or "Zoom" makes the title bar
> accessible again.

Hmm, default view I can understand, but Zoom is a Mac feature. I
wonder what it's doing...

> I think that this is probably a wxWindows bug.  How do I check my
> wxWindows version on Mac?

If you built pgAdmin yourself, then use /path/to/wx-config --version.
If you're using the packages we provide, then you're using 2.8.9 which
we use for all the Mac builds of pgAdmin and the one-click installer.

--
Dave Page
PG East Conference: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do