Re: Patch for alpha page

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "w^3" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for alpha page
Date: 2009-10-24 11:35:13
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net> wrote:
> On tor, 2009-10-22 at 08:57 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> When were the tarballs moved onto the ftp site? We need to add 24
>> hours to that to allow them to get onto the mirrors.
>
> Perhaps you could remind us how exactly one moves things onto the ftp
> site and when you can expect it to show up where afterwards.  I moved
> the file to the ~ftp directory on svr1 this morning.  Not sure if that
> did it.

Somebody has done it. The files just need to be moved under
/var/spool/ftp/pub, from there they'll sync automatically to
ftp.postgresql.org (which happens every 6 hours by default), and from
there to the rest of the mirrors which are supposed to sync at least
daily.

--
Dave Page
PGDay.EU 2009 Conference: http://2009.pgday.eu/start