Re: New minor release?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New minor release?
Date: 2009-09-03 11:31:36
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Guillaume
Lelarge<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if we'll get out a new minor release. We already have 18 fixes
> in 1.10 branch, and another two remaining to be fixed. I'm working on one of
> them (http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/38), but I'm having a hard time to
> fix it.
>
> Anyways, as PostgreSQL will soon have minor releases out, is it planned for
> pgAdmin too?

PostgreSQL's are being released tomorrow - there's zero chance of
doing 1.10.1 before then.

I was hoping to get a bunch of Solaris fixes into 1.10.1. I've got
some in so far, but the majority seem to be sparc-specific, so I've
had to order some hardware which hasn't arrived yet :-(

Are there any fixes in there that re worthy of forcing a release? We
don't normally schedule one based on the number of changes, but on the
overall severity/impact.

--
Dave Page