Re: Small annoyance in pgAdmin 1.10

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Rainer Bauer <usenet(at)munnin(dot)com>, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Small annoyance in pgAdmin 1.10
Date: 2009-08-11 07:53:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 6:30 AM, Guillaume
Lelarge<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Le mardi 11 août 2009 à 00:02:30, Rainer Bauer a écrit :
>> [...]
>> If not, when will there be a point release containing the change?
>>

> In fact, there are 16 bug fixes in 1.10, and 1 remaining to be fixed. But I
> don't know when we'll have a point release.

As none are particularly serious, I'm not currently in a hurry. I do
have a number of issues that have been reported by the EDB QA team
when testing on Solaris SPARC - I'm currently trying (largely in vain
it seems - no wonder they're getting taken over) to buy a box from Sun
to allow me to hack on those issues without having to try to endure
doing it over VNC or X...

--
Dave Page