Re: gitadmin Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: James Pye <lists(at)jwp(dot)name>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: gitadmin Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: 2009-07-28 07:57:01
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 6:15 AM, James Pye<lists(at)jwp(dot)name> wrote:
> Sent a message to gitadmin(at)git(dot)postgresql(dot)org cited by [1], but it was
> returned to me with user unknown. I hope this is the right place to gripe?
> =)
> [1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git

I don't have much to do with the GIT server so Magnus will have to
confirm, but that section of that wiki page looks like it was written
for the original proof-of-concept GIT server.

To request a new repo on the production system, visit
http://git.postgresql.org/adm/

It seems like a link to that page from the homepage might be useful...

--
Dave Page