Skip site navigation (1) Skip section navigation (2)

Re: Patch to fix Debian Bug #451038

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch to fix Debian Bug #451038
Date: 2009-07-24 10:20:28
Message-ID: (view raw, whole thread or download thread mbox)
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Guillaume
Lelarge<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> I've tried to check different parameters but failed. The only way I found (and
> the last I tried) is using the tab count. The last because I don't like it
> either. One other way is to loop though all the tabs and check if we have an
> "SQL" tab. It should protect us enough of the issue you're talking about?

Can we set a flag at the point where we create the tabset, and check that later?

>> > New functionality:
>> >
>> Looks OK in principle. I've got a sneaking feeling we've had issues
>> with using translated strings in SQL queries before though, but I
>> can't think what/when that was though.
> We do this on all statistics methods, so we can use a common DisplayStatistics
> function. I don't see another way to get this. If we had an issue with this, I
> think we would have fixed it.

OK. I think the issue I vaguely recall was in some other
(non-statistics) code, but as I say, I can't recall the details.

Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK:

In response to


pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2009-07-24 11:54:06
Subject: SVN Commit by guillaume: r7981 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/include/schema pgadmin/schema
Previous:From: Guillaume LelargeDate: 2009-07-24 10:14:40
Subject: Re: Patch to fix Debian Bug #451038

Privacy Policy | About PostgreSQL
Copyright © 1996-2017 The PostgreSQL Global Development Group